How To Buy
Purchasing LETSGO using BITMART - Centralized Exchange (CEX)
This is the most straightforward way to purchase $LETSGO coins, and ideal for newer entrants into the blockchain/crypto market. Follow these steps to purchase:
Step 1: Open your BitMart Account
To begin, you must first establish a BitMart account. You will need to validate your account with your email, DL, and/or contact number throughout this stage. Note: We recommend utilizing 2-factor Authentication (2FA) wherever possible.
Use this link to register: https://www.bitmart.com/en?r=3FFPNr
Step 2: Deposit into your Account
Go to the “Buy & Sell” button near the top left corner after you’ve properly opened your BitMart account. You’ll be ready to purchase a limited number of cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoins (BTC) and Tether (USDT) by using one of Bitmarts payment partners (e.g. Moonpay).
Note: This stage will have multiple ID verification prompts. This is standard and can take several minutes to verify, up to a full day.
Note: We recommend you purchase USDT as it easily transfers to LETSGO in later steps
Step 3: Transfer from Buy/Sell to your USDT Address
Once you have successfully purchased your USDT, you will need to manually transfer your new purchase from your Buy/Sell account to your USDT Address. To do this,
- Click on "your account" to access the account dropdown (see upper-right corner where it shows your email address)
- Click on the “Assets” button in the dropdown
- Click “Buy & Sell” (not at the very top of the screen, but the Buy & Sell lower down, likely slightly grayed out font)
- Find the USDT icon (likely the first one showing) and click “Transfer” on the far right
- Select “All” to transfer all of your USDT into your USDT wallet address
- Now you’re set to trade your USDT into LETSGO!
Step 4: Trading USDT into LETSGO
Click Markets (upper left) and click on SPOT in the center banner bar (this same bar holds the search function), then search for LETSGO and click. You have to select the LETSGO market pair and enter the value of USDT you wish to spend on LETSGO coins.
Note: This screen can initially look overwhelming, but the steps to trade are simple. In the center of the screen, you will see a large green button that says “Buy LETSGO”. Just above that you will see “Limit” “Market” “Post Only”:
- Choose whether you want to do a “limit” buy or “Market” buy (most people choose Market to give them the best market price, but this is not required)
- Choose how much USDT you want to change into LETSGO
- Click “Buy LETSGO”
- Welcome to the LETSGO Community!
Step 5: To See Assets on Bitmart
- Go back to Assets in your dropdown account
- Click “Hide Small Balances”
- You should now see your LETSGO holdings!
De-Centralized Exchange (DEX) using Uniswap
Some crypto buyers prefer to use Metamask or Coinbase wallets to hold their assets. In order to do so, please follow the below steps:
Step 1: Create Wallet
Download a crypto wallet (Coinbase Wallet or MetaMask) to your phone, tablet or computer (Video). This will allow you to buy, sell, send and receive LETSGO
Step 2: Send ETH to your Wallet
Purchase Ethereum (ETH) directly from your wallet app or transfer ETH from an outside exchange like Binance, Coinbase etc. Make sure you're using the ERC-20 network when transferring ETH.
Step 3: Connect your Wallet to Uniswap
Visit Uniswap and access your wallet by clicking “Import” then “Connect Wallet." Then select either Coinbase Wallet, or WalletConnect for MetaMask wallet (Video)
Step 4: Swap ETH for LETSGO
You can start swapping as soon as you have ETH available. Press "Select a Token" and enter this token address (Video):