Failed State Jukebox is a regular column where we look at dystopian pop music. Usually, it's far-right or conspiracy-themed, which is both disturbing and hilarious. These are fun articles, but there's a point to them. The right-wing culture industry tells us something about a sector of the American public usually ignored by the mainstream.
In today's episode of the podcast, co-hosts J.G. Michael and Joseph L. Flatley are joined by Chuck Ochelli, the host of The Ochelli Effect, to spin some tunes and discuss the failed state of popular culture.
- Timezone: World Destruction
- Ministry: Antifa
- Kid Rock feat. Monster Truck: Don't Tell Me How To Live
- Hi-Rez and Jimmy Levy: Welcome To The Revolution
- Baked Alaska: We Love Our Cops
- Taliasvan & the Bright & Morning Star Band: Wake Up America
- (hed) p.e.: Live at DeepRockDrive
- Jihad Jerry and the Evildoers: I'm Gonna Pay You Back
- Devo: Ohio
- Baked Alaska: We Love Our Cops (live)
Recommended for You
Charles Ochelli's podcast is The Ochelli Effect.
J.G.'s other podcast is Parallax Views.