

After his recent hospitalization due to is COVID-19 diagnosis, Former Dallas Mavericks star player and Mavs broadcaster Cedric Ceballos updated the state of his health on Monday.
The good news for Ceballos is that he is no longer infected with the virus, after testing negative in his most recent test.
"Hello family and friends, giving an UPDATE on my health situation," Ceballos said in a tweet. "I am COVID-19 free, thank you so very much for your prayers and well wishes to help me with that.
Unfortunately, that was the end of the good news from the former NBA All-Star and Slam Dunk Contest champion, who is still suffering from debilitating side effects from his battle with the virus.
READ MORE: Mavs Film Room: How Bullock Helps Luka
"I still CAN NOT breathe, walk or function on my own yet, so PLEASE no phone calls, it’s too much work and hard to understand me," Ceballos said. "I am out of isolation, due to not having covid, but still in ICU, I will still fight and I ask for uplifting on your end. Continue to be nice to one another and I pray we will talk soon."
Ceballos' business manager, Rodney Gee, also released a statement last week thanking the supporters of the former NBA star.
CONTINUE READING: Did 1 Move Really Make Mavs Much Better?